Saturday, August 30, 2008

210 High School's Best Dance Crew Competition...

This past Sunday my dance crew, "Jeremiah's Dance Crew," did a dance in our High School Ministry to promote our 210 HS's Best Dance Crew Competition. It was pretty funny because my dance crew forced me to dance with them. I try to get out of it, but they weren't going to let me off the hook. The dance featured me standing on a chair behind the four of them; Stepheon, Brandon, Ali, and Chris. I was the puppeteer and they were my puppets. I controlled their movements until the end when they all simultaneously pulled me from my perch to the front of the stage where I closed out the dance with some silly moves. This competition should be a lot of fun. Students have made dance crews and will be challenging my dance crew for the title of "210 HS's Best Dance Crew"!!! This contest will go at least all the way through September and perhaps longer depending on the number of teams that want to compete.

No comments: